André Ribeiro is an executive coach, team coach and mentor coach with 20 years experience working with organisations, teams and professionals to develop and attain goals. Works with CEOs, founder managers, senior leaders, executives, coaches and organisations from small business entrepreneurs to international companies.
Corporate background includes developing businesses from start to multimillion in sales in ecommerce, travel and online marketing. He worked in a senior management position in a Nasdaq listed company as a Director of Communications and Investor Relations.
His business background and working with a diverse client and sector group enables André to identify and assess client needs thereby achieving results effectively and efficiently.
Today each interaction counts.
André’s clients describe his coaching style as deep, clear, real and pragmatic.
He lectures and coaches in executive education programs and MBAs in Europe and in Asia.
Master Certified Coach (MCC) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
The International Coaching Federation is the world’s largest organisation of professionally trained coaches with around 31000 members, its highest accreditation is MCC. Of more than 1600 members in the ICF UK, 42 are MCCs.
Senior Practitioner by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
The European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) is the world’s second largest organisation of professionally trained coaches with more than 11000 members, the second highest accreditation level Senior Practitioner held by 65 coaches in the EMCC UK.
Had personal meetings with leaders as Arie de Geus, Belmiro de Azevedo, Deepak Chopra and Stephen Covey.
Trained and participated in conferences with world business personalities as Claus Moller, C.K. Prahalad, Colin Powell, Daniel Goleman, David Norton, Don Peppers, Edward de Bono, Gary Hamel, Jack Welsh, Jeffrey Sachs, Ken Blanchard, Kenichi Ohmae, Larry Bossidy, Michael Porter, Nicholas Negroponte, Paul Krugman, Peter Senge, Richard Boyatsis, Ram Charan, Robert Kaplan, Spencer Johnson, Thomas Stewart, Tom Peters, Philip Kotler and William Ury.
Diploma in Team Coaching Mastery, Executive Coach Studio (2018)
Senior Practitioner, European Mentoring and Coaching Council (2018)
Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation (2017)
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) , International Coaching Federation (2017)
Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP), Goal Imagery Institute (2016)
Master in Business, MS Leadership (2010)
Clean Language and Clean Coaching, Holigral International (2007)
Program Leader in Best Year Yet® (2006)
Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), Essential Institut (2005)
Certified Toastmaster (2005)
Master in Neuro Linguistics Programming, Institut Gestalt (2004)
Degree in Business Administration, Faculty of Economics University of Coimbra (2000)
Erasmus Program in Economics, University of Leuven (1999)
Futures, Options and Other Financial Derivatives, London School of Economics (1999)
English, Portuguese, Spanish
Life Journey Facts / Quirky Tidbits
- Heritage from India and Portugal
- At 3 while visiting India, a piece of cotton candy fell on the floor and dozens of children ran to eat it
- At 10 read “How to win friends and influence people” by Dale Carnegie
- In 1990 went to live in Macau, China for 2 years
- At 12 went to Japan and took a hot bath (Onsen) near Mount Fuji
- At 14 started seriously reading about financial markets and investing
- Went to the Sahara Desert for a couple of hours (it was hot)
- At 16 invested in a conglomerate owned by self-made billionaire #1, the stock tripled in the next 3 years
- At 18 met self-made billionaire #1 and he said to contact him whenever I needed a job (I didn’t)
- In 2000 went to live in Barcelona, Spain for nearly 8 years
- Was at a NY Fashion Week show by P Diddy and sat next to Hollywood, music and fashion celebs
- Read an article on Forbes magazine about self-made billionaire #2 and sent him an email
- Went to the London School of Economics to study Financial Markets, the professors had never traded
- Worked with self-made billionaire #2 for three years, he wanted me to be the CEO of his Group
- At 23 gave the first MBA lecture
- After working with executive coaching client multiplied the offices in his company by 10 times in 10 years
- March 2001 was in a meeting at the top of the Twin Towers in NY, 6 months before 9/11
- For a year coached the owners and management of a large wine group and didn’t drink wine
- At a yacht party in Cannes, Joey Fatone of NSYNC (Justin Timberlake…) got me a drink
- Interviewed Stephen Covey and he treated me like I was the star
- Spent a day with Self-made billionaire #3 and was invited for a ride on his private jet
- Met Deepak Chopra and felt disappointed
- At a Tango workshop met the CEO of the 3rd largest bank of a country, he offered me a drink
- At the Emmy awards event met Cesar Milan, “Dog Whisperer” and Tim Kring, creator of several TV Series
- At a small private dinner in Africa was with 6 of the top CEO’s of that country
- Lived in a 5 star hotel for 3 months
- Since 2014 living in Manchester, UK
Making a positive difference today. Today each interaction counts.
Based in Manchester, UK he facilitates executive coaching and mentoring.
In person or via phone / Skype.
Feel free to connect 🙂
andre [ at ] extracoaching.com